The fishfinder is based on CHIRP technology that has been carefully refined for the best identification of fish and seabed. We can in fact have a good distinction of the various details on the high depths (up to 500 mt. with specific transducer) and have an even better discernment on shallower depths.
Particular attention has also been given to the management of the tracks, which form a real database fully customizable. For example, for a certain track it is easy to change the color, convert it to a route, hide it or display it.
The Captain Cloud service is particularly useful to have a backup of all our stored data (routes, tracks, waypoints etc). It also makes it a particularly effective tool for post-analysis, i.e. the study of the routes taken, in order to better plan the next fishing trips.
With the Mirror Control app, we can place a second control station in the aft fishing area, where we can monitor the same screen as the N9-Fish on a smartphone or tablet. So you can monitor the information from this area and also have the opportunity to interact, perhaps simply to highlight an information on the fishfinder escaped the pilot. This prerogative also has benefits in stimulating the cohesion of the group during fishing.
N9-Fish is also an investment in time. In fact, through WiFi it can automatically update the software and thus have a tool always updated with the latest improvements or implementations.
Nav-Station N9-Fish - Without Transducer1.281,00€Weight: 2.3 kg; Dimensions: 35 x 22.5 x 12 cm
- Fishfinder with CHIRP technology.
- Integrated WiFi.
- Mirror Control function on App.
- Data synchronization with Captain Cloud.
- Automatic software update from WiFi connection.
- Hybrid interface (keys and touch screen).
- Built-in GPS/GLONASS.
- NMEA 2000 and 0183
- Functions and alarms for motor control (if interfaced).
- All AIS features (if interfaced with receiver).
- Cartography C-Map Max or 4D MAX+
- MicroSD memory slot.
- Waterproof IPx6
- Can be mounted on a bracket or bulkhead.
- Anti-glare and ultra-bright display, 1100 nits, 800 x 480 pixels.
- Dimensions 178 x 154 x 97 mm.
- White protective cover.
- Jigsaw for flush-mounted installation.
- Power supply cable/interface.
Vesper XB-6000 - AIS Transponder Class B Blackbox732,00€
Vesper XB-8000 - AIS Transponder Class B Blackbox976,00€
N Series Poppa Transducer - 300W, 95-155KHz537,00€
N Series Through Transducer - 300W, 95-155KHz659,00€
N Series Through Transducer - 1000W, 40-60KHz2.538,00€
C-Map SD Card Max Local182,00€
C-Map SD Card Max Wide279,00€
C-Map SD Card Max MegaWide328,00€
C-Map SD Card 4D Max+ Local145,00€
C-Map SD Card 4D Max+ Wide243,00€