In practice, the XB-6000 looks like the younger brother of the XB-8000 reporting all the features of the latter, but is deprived of the WiFi module and therefore the ability to easily communicate with smartphones and tablets. The XB-6000 is therefore the ideal solution for those who entrust navigation only to dedicated on-board instruments and want to save on the cost of purchase.
The XB-6000 translates NMEA 2000 signals already present on the boat and redirects them to the NMEA 0183 or USB to support all devices (plotters, PCs etc) that do not support NMEA 2000. In addition, this external data is combined with internal GPS and AIS data, so the XB-6000 can send all external and internal data back in one package. This will solve all the problems of dialogue between the various sensors and the chartplotter or navigation system on a PC or MAC.
The XB 6000 integrates a state-of-the-art AIS transponder class "B", is totally waterproof, the absorption is really minimal, includes LEDs for a self diagnostic test on the status of operation.
Vesper XB-6000 - AIS Transponder Class B Blackbox732,00€GTIN13: 0799439639010; Weight: 2 kg; Dimensions: 36.5 x 18 x 12.5 cm
- AIS Transponder with integrated GPS.
- NMEA Gateway on 0183 and 2000.
- NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 information from other devices can be rerouted in a single package.
- High performance internal AIS module with 2 parallel channels
- Internal GPS module with 50 parallel channels and external antenna.
- AIS transmission can be set to Silent Mode (the device disables the transmission of its AIS information)
- IPx7 waterproof construction
- Dimensions 172 x 130 x 60mm
Vesper Marine SP160 VHF/AIS Splitter Antenna304,00€
Scout KS-30 AIS 90 cm - Dashboard - Fiber51,00€