The interface is hybrid, i.e. we can manage all the functions both with the help of traditional keys and via touch screen. In addition, we can also manage all the features on an iOS or Android device, thanks to the Mirror Control app that can transfer the same screen on the marine GPS and can operate it via the touch screen of the remote device (smartphone, tablet or smart TV, but only one device at a time).
The screen has been specially designed to allow viewing from all angles and counteract the glare of the sun. In addition, the colour shade can also be adjusted to facilitate night-time use without being dazzled.
We can synchronize our navigation data (routes, tracks, waypoints, etc.) with the Captain Cloud service (www.captaincloud.com), so we can plan our routes at home and use them in navigation. But not only that, if for any reason we were to lose our data saved on the plotter, we can retrieve them on Captain Cloud.
The Nav-Station N9 marine GPS can be interfaced with other navigation instruments, via WiFi or via cable with the traditional NMEA 2000 or 0183. Moreover, if you want to integrate fishfinder functions later on, you can purchase the Blackbox CHIRP separately.
The Nav-Station N9 works with C-Map cartography and has a pre-loaded global map with vector, raster or satellite visualization, in 2D or 3D. However, in order to go into the details of the map and view ports, docks and related services, you will need to purchase separately a special C-Map SD card, MAX or 4D MAX+ technology.
Nav-Station N91.061,00€Weight: 2.3 kg; Dimensions: 35 x 22.5 x 12 cm
- Integrated WiFi.
- Mirror Control function on App.
- Data synchronization with Captain Cloud.
- Automatic software update from WiFi connection.
- Hybrid interface (keys and touch screen).
- Built-in GPS/GLONASS.
- NMEA 2000 and 0183.
- Functions and alarms for motor control (if interfaced).
- All AIS features (if interfaced with receiver).
- Cartography C-Map Max or 4D MAX+
- MicroSD memory slot.
- Waterproof IPx6
- Can be mounted on a bracket or bulkhead.
- Anti-glare and ultra-bright display, 1100 nits, 800 x 480 pixels.
- Dimensions 178 x 154 x 97 mm.
- White protective cover.
- Jigsaw for flush-mounted installation.
- Power supply cable/interface.
Vesper XB-6000 - AIS Transponder Class B Blackbox732,00€
Vesper XB-8000 - AIS Transponder Class B Blackbox976,00€
CHIRP BlackBox Nav-Station for N and C1 Series459,00€
C-Map SD Card Max Local182,00€
C-Map SD Card Max Wide279,00€
C-Map SD Card Max MegaWide328,00€
C-Map SD Card 4D Max+ Local145,00€
C-Map SD Card 4D Max+ Wide243,00€