The Cortex V1 is a multi-station VHF/DSC that takes advantage of AIS, 4G, GPS, NMEA gateway and other sensors technology, to offer you functionality that was previously present, only on complex naval systems.
The handset is actually a smart device that looks like the common smartphone, comes with the V1 in the wired model (model H1), but you can buy separately the WiFi (model H1P). In addition, all features except those related to VHF/DSC, can be used on your smartphone, via free app.
The handset connects to a blackbox (model M1) which processes and provides all the data. The blackbox is internally equipped with a splitter, so installation is simplified, since only one VHF antenna has to be mounted, without purchasing a separate splitter.
The blackbox also provides the functionality of the NMEA Gateway that allows you to aggregate all the data already present in the boat and thus have them available in this system.
Through the free SIM and without subscriptions, we can remotely monitor from our smartphone all the data that have been integrated into the system and possibly set specific alarms, which warn, for example, if there is water in the bilge, or if the boat is outside a certain area etc..
The most interesting features come from the integration of VHF/DSC with AIS and GPS. For example, by detecting (via AIS/GPS) on the display a boat, we can with a simple tap on the symbol of the boat, selectively call through DSC that boat, and then switch to voice mode with the VHF.
The flagship of the Cortex are some features that have been optimized over the years by Vesper as the anchor watch, the anti-collision system and the man overboard mode.
The Cortex, like all Vesper models, can be updated automatically via WiFi, so all new features, which over time will integrate, will always be available on your Cortex.
Vesper Marine Cortex-V1 - VHF/DSC/AIS/Monitor2.111,00€
- Integrates VHF, DSC, AIS, GPS, WiFi, 4G, splitter, NMEA Gateway, compass, barometer.
- AIS transponder class B on SOTDMA protocol.
- VHF/AIS with integrated zero-loss splitter.
- SIM free and without subscriptions.
- NMEA Gateway for 0183 and 2000.
- Voice alarms.
- Features (excluding VHF/DSC) also managed by free app on smartphones.
- Handset with audio power up to 85dB.
- Submersible handset IPx7
- Display with Gorilla glass technology.
- Display visible in all lighting conditions.
- High definition 4" display.
- Control via keys or touchscreen.
- Automatic software update via WiFi.
- Touchscreen for use with wet gloves or wet hands.
- Direct DSC call with a tap to the vessel on the screen.
- Remote monitoring of the vessel with insertable alarms.
- Anti-collision functionality.
- Anchor Watch functionality.
- Man overboard functionality.
Vesper Marine Cortex-M1 - Blackbox1.525,00€
Vesper Marine Cortex-H1 - Wire handset720,00€
Vesper Marine Cortex-H1P - WiFi Handset720,00€