CruzPro WTP65: Seawater temperature indicator
CruzPro WTP65, Digital seawater temperature thermometer, reading from 0° to 32°C, NMEA 0183 output, manual calibration, built-in instrument.
The WTP65 is a digital thermometer for reading the temperature of seawater. Provides a reading from 0.0 °C (32.0 °F) to 32.0 °C (90.0 °F). Calibrations and units of measurement can be changed by removing a jumper on the rear terminal block of the unit. The display has night vision backlighting and can be powered at either 12 VDC or 24 VDC. The CruzPro TMT-1 temperature sensor can be purchased separately.
The measured data can be sent via the NMEA 0183 4800 bps standard to an NMEA repeater such as the CruzPro RP30, RP110, MaxRP110 and MaxVu110. It is also possible to set this port as an external alarm output.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Display: 4 digits, with backlighting
- Power consumption: 0.018 Amps nominal
- Data: 0.0 °C (32.0 °F) to 32.0 °C (90.0 °F)
- Resolution: +/- 0.1 °C or °F (user selectable)
- Input: NTC sensors Standard 10 kOhm, available separately
- Output: NMEA 0183 serial at 4800 bps ($VWMTW)
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro WTP65 Seawater Temperature196,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 14 x 11.3 x 15.5 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.