The MaxVU110 is a digital multifunction instrument. Simultaneously displays 5 sets of data, 3 of them numerically and 2 others on lateral graduated scales. You can view data such as Engine RPM, Engine Temperature, Engine Oil Pressure, Fuel and Tank Levels, Battery Voltage, etc.. The user can decide which of the 5 data to display for each of the 16 different Display Configurations. At the touch of a button, you can easily change the displayed screen. The user can configure the instrument to display the data required for each specific requirement quickly and easily.
No optional box or other accessories are required. All the readings are taken from the same MaxVu110, just connect the NMEA 0183 outputs of each instrument on board and you can have all the readings on a single display. Alarms can be set for each piece of data detected. When one of the measured values is out of the preset range, the instrument will sound an alarm at 85 dB and the display will flash.
The MaxVu110 can simultaneously monitor 4 NMEA 0183 inputs and receive two sentences for each of them, display 3 of these data in numerical mode and another 2 on lateral graduated scales. Already programmed with the curves of the most popular temperature sensors such as CruzPro BOL1 and TMT-1, Oil Pressure, Fuel Levels etc. of the houses VDO, Teleflex, Mercury, GM, Stewart-Warner, Centroid, Aero-Tec and many others. Can work with American and European type sensors.
The 16 Display Configurations are factory-set with the most popular readings while the others can be easily configured using a PC. The Windows-compatible software allows you to create and transfer each Display Configuration from your PC to the instrument. You can also save these pages for later retrieval and editing. The MaxVU110 can be connected to the PC via RS-232 or USB cable using the supplied cable. The software supplied is compatible with the operating systems Win98, Win2K, WinNt, WinXP, Vista, Win7 and can also be downloaded from the official website of CruzPro even without having purchased the tool to test the ease of use.
Night vision is facilitated by the possibility of selecting 5 levels of backlighting. All settings, calibrations and alarm settings are stored in a permanent memory.
- Power supply voltage: 12 - 24 Vdc
- Power consumption: 0.095 to 0.15 Amps nominal depending on the level of backlighting, number and type of sensors connected
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)
- Display: 3 digits, 5 levels of backlighting with external power on
- Data displayed: Battery Voltage 1; Battery Voltage 2; Battery Voltage 3; Speed; Depth (from NMEA judgment); 8 alarms settable on time; Cruise time; Engine hours; Engine revs; Engine maintenance alarm; Engine oil pressure; Engine temperature; Remaining fuel; NMEA #1 Input A; NMEA #1 Input B; NMEA #2 Input A; NMEA #2 Input B; NMEA #3 Input A; NMEA #3 Input B; NMEA #4 Input A; NMEA #4 Input B; Race Timer 1; Race Timer 2; Optional Second Tank Level; Temperature 2; Seawater, etc.; Clock; Total Log; Trip Log; Total Fuel Used; Partial Fuel Used; Trim Angle display option; Optional Temperature 3;
- Alarm: 85 dB integrated, minimum and/or maximum setting for each data item
- Units: Nodes, Miles, KM/H; Grades C and F; PSI, Bars; Feet, Meters, Arms (from NMEA input)
- Dimensions: 110x110 mm
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro MaxVu110, Multi-Reader with SW1.366,00€Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 17 x 18 x 14.5 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
CruzPro BOL1 - Motor Temperature Sensor59,00€
CruzPro TMT-1 - Water Temperature Sensor78,00€
The new Max110 series represents an authentic new concept to display countless data in a single instrument. In fact, it can display 5 different data simultaneously in a single screen, of which 3 in digital digits and 2 on a graduated bar. In addition, the instrument can configure up to 16 different screens (each composed of 5 data) and the user can choose the position and the screen where to display each piece of data.
For each value it is possible to set an alarm for both "high" and "low" values.
The MaxVu110 and MaxRp110 models are equipped with PC software for the Windows operating system. The software allows you to assign the values to be displayed in the 16 screens in a simple and intuitive way. But in any case you have the possibility to assign values also from the instrument itself.