The CruzPro WPT110 is a digital seawater temperature thermometer with a resolution of 0.01 °C or °F. Today's fishermen use precise studies to determine the greater probability of the presence of fish at varying water temperatures. For maximum accuracy, the measured temperature can be calibrated from the front panel.
It is possible to set minimum/maximum temperature alarms and display the temperature trend if constant, increasing or decreasing. 5 levels of backlighting can be selected and all settings, calibrations and alarm values are stored in a permanent memory.
It uses standard 10 kOhm and 30 kOhm sensors for detection, which can be purchased separately as the CruzPro TMT-1. Displays temperature from 0.00 °C (32.00 °F) to 37.77 °C (99.99 °F) with hundredth of a degree accuracy. The unit of measurement can be selected from the front panel.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Display: 4 digits, with 5 levels of backlighting
- Absorption: 0.045 Amps nominal
- Data: 0.00°C (32.00°F) to 37.77°C (99.99°F)
- Resolution: +/- 0.01 °C or °F (user selectable)
- Input: Standard NTC sensors 10 kOhm or 30 kOhm, Purchased separately
- Alarm: minimum and maximum temperature
- NMEA 0183 serial output at 4800 bps ($VWMTW, $IIXDR )
- Dimensions: 110x110 mm
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro WPT110 Sea Water Thermometer464,00€Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 16 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation