The CruzPro T35 is a tool for monitoring the temperature of three different areas such as refrigerator, engine room, seawater, indoor or outdoor temperature of the boat. Provides an accurate reading from -29 °C (-20 °F) to +60 °C (+140 °F).
It is possible to select a minimum and maximum temperature alarm for each zone. When activated, the instrument will emit an 85 dB alarm and the display will flash. All settings, calibrations and alarm values are stored in a permanent memory.
The measured data can be sent via the NMEA 0183 4800 bps standard to an NMEA repeater such as the CruzPro RP30, RP110, MaxRP110 and MaxVu110. It is also possible to set this port as an external alarm output.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Display: 4 digits, with backlighting
- Power consumption: 0.018 Amps nominal
- Data: -29 °C (-20 °F) to +60 °C (+140 °F)
- Resolution: +/- 1 °C or °F (user selectable)
- Input: NTC sensors Standard 10 kOhm, available separately
- Alarm: 85 dB integrated, can be set as minimum and maximum temperature for each zone
- Output: NMEA 0183 serial at 4800 bps ($IIXDR). Can also be used as an external alarm output
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro T35 Local Temperature - 3 Areas357,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 14 x 11.3 x 15.5 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
CruzPro BOL1 - Motor Temperature Sensor59,00€
CruzPro TMT-1 - Water Temperature Sensor78,00€
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.