The Snooper Tracker WPT250M is an advanced GPS/GSM/GPRS tracker designed to accurately monitor the movement of any asset, animal or person.
In fact, when the instrument is activated, the movement can be monitored through the on-line service www.my-trak.eu which can display the position of the WPT250M on a road map, satellite or hybrid and also allows you to consult statistical data on the route taken. The WEB service can also monitor the movement of multiple WPT250Ms, so that the movements of an entire fleet or team can be kept under control.
Allows you to set alarms to automatically send an SMS or an email, to warn when the subject comes out of a zone (eg to be warned of a theft) or when it enters a zone (eg to signal the achievement of a goal or alarm in case of a danger zone). It is also possible to set alarms on operating events such as low battery charge, power on, power off or when entering or exiting standby mode.
In case of emergency you can press the "SOS" button that allows you to automatically send an SMS or an email to up to 5 different phone numbers or addresses.
It is also possible to request information from a mobile phone (previously authorized) and the WPT250M will send an SMS with various information including the location and a link, which in case the phone is enabled for Internet navigation, will lead you to view on a map (road, satellite or hybrid) the exact location of the locator.
All settings (alarms, addresses, etc.) can be easily entered from the WEB service www.my-trak.eu, thus ensuring an easy and precise customization of the functions of the WPT250M.
The small size (7.3cm x 4.3cm x 1.8cm) and the reduced weight, only 57g, make the Snooper WPT 250M a space-saving instrument, which can be installed on any property, without creating problems of space, especially in the boat or in the engine compartment (especially in outboard engines), in which it can be installed thanks to the fixed installation kit included in the package.
It is equipped with a battery that gives the WPT250M an autonomy of 72 hours and the construction is waterproof (IPx5). Equipment includes a 12 V fixed power cable and an external GPS antenna for permanent installation on the boat.
In order to use the services you need to proceed online to a subscription to choose from several options.
- The basic option provides a subscription for at least 3 quarters, with a cost per quarter for 25.00 Euro and allows you to monitor your position (with historical data up to 3 months back), send 20 emails and 15 SMS per month.
- The monthly option, which costs 9.50 Euro per month (114.00 Euro for the whole year), allows you to monitor your position (with historical data up to 12 months back), send 20 SMS per month and an unlimited number of emails.
- It is also possible to integrate 20 additional SMS per month at a cost of 9.50 Euro, or integrate 50 additional SMS at a cost of 19.50 Euro per month.
Snooper WPT250M Marine254,00€
- View the location of one or more WPT250s on www.my-trak.eu on a road, satellite or hybrid map.
- On www.my-trak.eu you can also consult statistical data on the route taken.
- Customizing instrument settings at www.my-trak.eu
- Alarms sent by SMS or email: out of range, reaching target, low battery level, on, off, standby.
- SOS" button to send emails or sms to 5 different destinations.
- From a mobile phone you can request information about the operating status and the position displayed on the map.
- In order to use the services you need to subscribe online.
- CPU : Samsung S3C2440A (ARM920T)
- Memory: 64MB NAND Flash + 32MB GSM/GPRS SDRAM : Infineon ULC2 GSM/GPRS modem module, EU Dual-band 900/1800, GSM and GPRS Class 10 Type B.
- Frequency: EGSM 900: TX 880-915MHz; RX 925-960 MHz DCS 1800: TX 1710-1785MHz; RX 1805-1880 MHz
- Transmission power: EGSM 900: 2 Watts max DCS 1800: 1 Watt max
- Modulation: Frequency Error: 0.1 ppm Max Phase Error: 5 degrees rms max and 20 degrees peak max Receiving Sensitivity: -102 dBm min.
- SIM - 1.8V / 3.0V
- Built-in GPS Module - u-Blox AMY-5M 50 Channels, GPS L1 Frequency, C/A Code GPS External GPS Port for Antenna I
- External Interface: Mini-B USB 1.1 slave connector
- Keys : 2 Keys - PANIC key, POWER
LED key - 3 x 2-color LEDs Audio : Loud buzzer > 85dbA at 10cm
- Battery : Non-removable 800mAH rechargeable battery, Lithium-ion battery Charger Battery : AC/USB adapter via USB.
- Charging time: Approx 3 hours
- Temp. Operating: Normal Range: -10°C to +55°C (Fully compliant with GSM standards) Extended Range: -20°C to +70°C (Risk-free operation for GSM network)
- Storage temperature: -20 to +80 deg C