The T60 is a digital indicator for the temperature of water or engine oil. Compatible with the most common temperature sensors from 15 to 250 ohms such as VDO, Teleflex, Faria, Stewart-Warner and many others. (Sensor not included) The type of sensor installed is easily selectable from the front panel. The high or low temperature alarms can be set on the entire reading scale of the sensor. When the alarm is activated the instrument will sound an alarm at 85 dB and the display will flash. All settings, calibrations and alarm values are stored in a non-volatile memory.
At the touch of a button, the temperature (°C or °F) and the alarm values for high and low temperatures can be displayed. Using the NMEA 0183 4800 bps standard, data can be sent to an NMEA repeater such as the CruzPro RP30, RP110, MaxRP110 and MaxVu110. It is also possible to set this port as an external alarm output. The instrument only absorbs 0.018 Amps and you can select 5 levels of backlighting including "OFF".
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Display: 4 digits, 5 levels of backlighting
- Power consumption: 0.018 Amps nominal
- Data: Temperature from 0 to 150 °C (32 to 300 °F) +/- 0,5°
- Input: All popular temperature sensors
- Output: NMEA 0183 serial at 4800 bps. Can also be used as an external alarm output.
- Alarm: Integrated 85 dB, Settable as minimum and/or maximum temperature
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro T60 Motor Temperature Water/Oil196,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 14 x 11.3 x 15.5 cm
250 ohm oil/water temperature senders such as VDO,
Teleflex, Stewart-Warner, etc.
- Bracket for recessed installation
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.