GME SR500 AIS SART with integrated GPS
From the leader of devices for safety at sea comes the AIS SART SR500 which boasts innovative construction techniques.
With theAIS SART SR500 from GME you can increase the overall level of safety on your boat with integrated AIS technology. In an emergency situation after having signaled with the VHF and activated theEPIRB, the GME SR500 will allow rescuers to locate you with precision and even boats within 5 miles will be warned of your dangerous situation.
The activation of the GME SR500 is simple and can be performed even by a person without experience. In fact, in case of need, it is activated with two simple actions ("pull & press") and LEDs will visually indicate the correctness of the operation performed.
TheSR500 can fall into water from a height of 20 meters without damage, is waterproof to a depth of 10 meters for at least 5 minutes, floats with or without the extension dipole, in emergency phase transmits the signal for 96 hours continuously and supports up to 100 self-test cycles.
The GME SR500 complies with the IEC 61097-14 standard and is BSH and MED(Wheelmark) approved.
GME SR500 SART AIS903,00€GTIN13: 9319493313513; Weight: 2 kg; Dimensions: 43 x 17 x 11cm
- AIS transmitting on AIS1and AIS2channels
- GPS with 48 channels
- Easy to activate
- Replaceable battery with a duration of 6 years
- Weighs only 300 grams, is 30 cm high and has a diameter of 7 cm.
- Can fall into water from a height of 20 meters
- Waterproof to a depth of 10 meters for 5 minutes
- Floats with or without telescopic pole
- Can transmit the distress signal for 96 hours continuously
- Supports up to 100 sefl-test cycles
Transport and storage bag, telescopic pole extendable up to 1 meter, bracket for bulkhead mounting, 10 m floating line, 4 M4x20 screws.