The OP60 shows the engine oil pressure in PSI or BAR on a digital display. It is already calibrated to work with the sensors of the most popular houses such as VDO, Teleflex, Faria, Stewart-Warner, GM and many others. The type of sensor can be easily selected from the keys on the front panel. High or low pressure alarms can be set over the entire sensor reading range.
When activated, the instrument will emit an 85 dB alarm and the display will flash. All settings, calibrations and alarm values are stored in a non-volatile memory.
The measured data can be sent via the NMEA 0183 standard at 4800 bps to an NMEA repeater such as the CruzPro RP30, RP110, MaxRP110 and MaxVu110. It is also possible to set this port as an external alarm output. The instrument only absorbs 0.018 Amps and you can select 5 levels of backlighting including "OFF".
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Power consumption: 0.018 Amps nominal
- Display: 3 digits, 5 levels of backlighting with external power on
- Data displayed: Oil pressure, 0 to 75, 0 to 80, 0 to 150, 0 to 350, 0 to 400 PSI or BAR equivalent
- Input: sensors of the most popular houses such as VDO, Teleflex, Faria, Stewart-Warner, GM
- NMEA 0183 serial output at 4800 bps
- Alarm: Integrated 85 dB, Settable as high and/or low oil pressure or as output for external alarm
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro OP60 Oil Pressure196,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.5 x 6.5 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.