Kestrel Drop D1 transforms your iPhone or IPad into a thermometer that can detect the temperature wherever you are. The app is able to set different types of temperature readings and generate graphs or set alarms.
Kestrel Drop D1 continues to store data even when it is dissociated from your device. It can therefore be considered a stand-alone element and store the temperature of any room or container, including traveling. The stored data can then be analysed at a later date.
Kestrel Drop D1 - Temp Logger 0710 - Blue142,00€GTIN13: 0730650001101; Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 13.5 x 11 x 5.5 cm
One CR2032 lithium battery (non-rechargeable).
Prerogatives of the entire Kestrel Drop series
- Drop detects weather data to display on your iOS or Android device.
- It records continuous data that we can analyze at any time.
- We can send him on a "mission" and on his return analyze the data collected.
- Robust (MIL-STD-810G), precise, waterproof (IPx7) and as small as a key ring.
- Stores on a programmable interval between 2 seconds and 12 hours.
- Displays historical or real-time weather data.
- Data display in both numerical and graphic format.
- Data can be exported to CSV text or delimited paragraph.
- The App can be downloaded free of charge from the Apple Store.
- The App allows you to share your findings via email or social networks.
- The app can monitor up to 8 drops simultaneously and store data from many more drives.
- Connection via Bluetooth Low Energy, range 30 mt.
- It is powered by a supplied CR2032 lithium battery.
- The average battery life is over 6 months and varies depending on the type of use.
- Operating temperature between -20C° and 55C°.
- Maximum temperature error 0.5 C° (between 10 and 55 C°), humidity +/- 2%.
- Each unit comes with a calibration certificate.
- It is compatible with iOS 6 and IPhone 4S, iPad 3 or iPod 5 or later versions/generations.
- It is compatible with Android systems version 4.3 or later.
- Weight 34 gr - Dimensions 60 x 45 x 23 mm.