The CT60 is a Race Clock and Timer with digital display reading. When connected via NMEA 0183 to a GPS or chartplotter, it independently updates the time. By pressing a key it will be possible to check the time or display and operate the Tare Timer. You can select up to 8 different alarms, set the format 12/24 hours and the maximum possible error is 1 second per day.
The Race Timer function can be programmed with time intervals from 1 second to 99 minutes and 59 seconds. Pressing the down arrow key will display the programmed time and start the countdown. At the end of the time the instrument will emit an alarm at 85 dB. All other functions are available in the Race Timer mode.
Calibrations are carried out from the house, but the user can modify them as needed. All settings, calibrations and alarm values are stored in a non-volatile memory. The data collected can be sent via the standard NMEA 0183 4800 bps interface to other devices or repeaters such as the CruzPro RP30 and RP110 .
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Display: 4 digits, 5 levels of backlighting
- Power consumption: 0.018 Amps nominal
- Operating temperature: from 0° to 50°C
- Data: Time, Programmable Race Timer
- Time format: 12 or 24
- Resolution: Better than 1 second per day
- GPS Input: Auto time correction via NMEA 0183
- Output: NMEA 0183 serial at 4800 bps
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro CT60 Clock and Race Timer179,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.5 x 6.5 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.