Kestrel weather detectors with integrated Bluetooth technology offer a definitive solution for portability and accuracy in environmental data collection. A complete portable weather station that measures and records many critical environmental conditions such as wind speed, wind direction, temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, altitude, density altitude, wet bulb temperature, dew point and others.
Today, both real-time and recorded data can be transferred wirelessly to a computer or PDA, making the Kestrel 4000 series the perfect tool for any use that requires reliable and ready weather data.
The Kestrel 4000 Bluetooth is a true mini-computer of meteorological data. In fact, for each type of measurement is able to detect the minimum, maximum and a very detailed graph based on surveys of hours and days passed.
The essential and intuitive work menus allow you to have in the palm of your hand a real weather station, reliable and easy to use.
It reads the current, maximum and average wind speed, temperature, cooling index, relative humidity, apparent temperature, dew point, atmospheric pressure, altitude, wet bulb temperature, altitude density, time and date.
Dimensions 126 x 45 x 29 mm. Weight 102 gr. Autonomy 250 hours (with backlight off). Construction IP 67.
- Optimize your work and reduce equipment - wireless data transmission eliminates the need for separate cables and interfaces
- Each Kestrel Bluetooth unit includes a communication software designed to quickly and easily configure the periodicity of data transmission, download recorded data, manage graphs and transfer data to other applications.
- Data transmission adjustments allow you to maximize the communication power of your Kestrel by up to 10 meters or reduce it for closer and equally secure operations
- Individual ID allows you to connect to the Kestrel you want even if there are several units in the same area
- Permanent encoding of a single 4-character PIN provides additional security both during connection and data transmission
Kestrel 4000 Bluetooth - Dark Grey487,00€GTIN13: 0730650045754; Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 11.5 x 5.5 x 13 cm
- Maximum, average and current wind speed
- Actual Temperature, Apparent Temperature and Wet Bulb Temperature
- Cooling index
- Barometric pressure
- Density Altitude and Altitude
- Relative Humidity
- Dew Point
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Float and Waterproof
- 5 Years Warranty
- Certified Calibration
- Fan with Sapphire Carriers
Kestrel Spare Fans (whole series)24,00€
Kestrel Windvane support (all series)87,00€
Kestrel Mini-Tripod (All Series)33,00€
Kestrel Folding Tripod (All Series)112,00€
Case for Kestrel 400031,00€
Kestrel Line has been carefully designed with the highest quality standards to ensure maximum precision and durability.
All models are able to collect wind data with extreme reliability, while on the more advanced models there are countless weather features that are useful not only for owners of sailing boats, but also for those who want to go out to sea in complete safety, monitoring the weather conditions.
The wind measurement is taken by means of a precision fan with sapphire carriers that allows you to read the data with high accuracy (+/- 3%) and start measuring at a very low wind level (0.3 Ms). The fan is also made of highly shock-resistant material and can be easily replaced.
- 100% Made in the USA
- 5 Years Warranty
- Certified and Guaranteed Calibration on each unit
- All Waterproof (IP67)
- Tested at the fall (2 mt)
- Sapphire fan with bearing elements
- Patented technologies to guarantee precision
|Maximum Wind Speed||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Average Wind Speed||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Wet Bulb Temperature||X||X||X|
|Altitude of Density||X||X|