The VAF110 is an alternating current analyzer for reading quayside or generator voltage and current data such as Volts (90 to 300 VRMS), Amps (0-150 A), frequency (30-110 Hz) and kW (0-45 kW). It is possible to select an alarm for both high and low voltage and for high and low frequency. When the alarm is activated the instrument will sound an alarm at 85 dB and the display will flash.
It is possible to use the rear output to automatically switch off the generator or to send the NMEA 0183 data at 4800 bps voltage, absorption, frequency and power consumption. 5 levels of backlight can be selected and all settings, calibrations and alarm values are stored in a non-volatile memory. It comes with both transformers for reading current SH450 and voltage.
All calibrations are performed from the house, but the user can modify them as needed. Using the front panel it is also possible to change the values for the voltage, current and frequency alarms. At the touch of a button, you can display the various readings on the screen.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Absorption: 0.035 Amps nominal
- Display: 3 digits, 5 levels of backlighting with external backlighting on
- Data displayed: Volt, Ampere, Frequency, kW
- Reading range: 90 to 300 Vac, 0 to +150 Ampere, 40 to 70 Hz and 0.0 to 45.0 kW
- Output: NMEA 0183 serial at 4800 bps ($IIXDR,I,aaaa,A,VAF30,*CS - AC Ampere $IIXDR,F,bb.b,H,VAF30,*CS - AC Frequency $IIXDR,G,cc.c,,VAF30,*CS - AC Killowatt $IIXDR,U,ddd,V,VAF30,*CS - AC Volt)
- Alarm: 85 dB integrated, minimum and/or maximum setting for voltage, frequency and power
- Outputs for automatic generator shutdown or for NMEA 0183 output for AC Volts, AC Amps, Frequency and kW
- Dimensions: 110x110 mm
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro VAF110 Current Analyzer Altern.622,00€Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 14.5 x 12 x 24 cm
- 450 Ampere SH-450 Shunt
- Bracket for recessed installation