It takes advantage of Steiner's own Quantum Vision(TM) technology, where a set of complex algorithms have made it possible to orchestrate the data coming from the hardware components, in an optimal and completely innovative way.
With Quantum Vision, we can in fact have much more faithful images with a level of discernment of detail that was unthinkable before the advent of this technology.
The construction is truly rugged, as is usual to expect from a Steiner product, with an outer casing made of the solid Makrolon and an operating temperature of -10C° to +50C° that is a true record for such sensitive technology.
STEINER Commander Thermal3.415,00€
- Sensor: 640?512 @ 12µm
- Optical magnification: 2.04x
- Digital magnification: up to 8x
- Lens: 35mm F1.0
- Field of view at 100 m: 5 x 9.4 m
- Display: OLED 1280?960
- Frame frequency: 50Hz
- Maximum screen size: 22 inches
- Palettes: Warm White, Warm Black, Iron Red, Fire, Warm Red, Amber
- Calibration: Auto/Scene/Optimizer
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Autonomy: 8.5 hours.
- Battery: 2 lithium-ion 18650 type batteries not included.
- Charging: USB-C 5 VDC.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Dimensions: 210 x 80 x 68 mm
- Weight: 514 g.
- Carrying case
- Power supply with USB-C 5V 2A output
- Shoulder strap
- Lens cover