The Navigator 7x50 boasts a new frame featuring the "OPEN-BRIDGE-SYSTEM", a carefully designed solution to improve the grip, allowing a more articulated hand and finger hold. In addition, the frame is coated with water-repellent rubber and shaped to improve grip, offering excellent grip even in the most adverse weather conditions.
Like all of STEINER's marine models, the Navigator 7x50 offers the Sports-Auto Focus™ feature that leaves us far away from adjusting focal length, for all objects beyond 20 meters.
The Navigator 7x50 uses STEINER HIGH-CONTRAST optics for a unique optimization of contrast, brightness, and 3D perception. In addition, the field of view has been further optimised compared to the previous Navigator series.
STEINER Navigator (New) 7x50511,00€
- STEINER HIGH-CONTRAST optics for improved brightness, high-contrast images, extremely sharp contours and optimised 3D perception with natural colours.
- OPEN-BRIDGE-SYSTEM to allow the hand and fingers to find a firmer and more articulated grip.
- Makrolon® housing: extremely resistant polycarbonate with long-lasting NBR rubber, for maximum lightness and robustness able to withstand an impact of up to 11G.
- External rubberizing with relief texture to allow a more comfortable grip and an excellent grip in any situation.
- Particularly large field of view to offer the best possible overview.
- Sports-Auto Focus™: for images that are always in focus from 20 meters to infinity.
- Sealed with dry nitrogen to combat fogging in all conditions.
- ClicLoc® strap (non-floating) lets you attach or detach your binoculars instantly.
- ErgoFlex grommets for the eyes.
- Waterproof to a depth of 5 metres
- 10-year warranty.
- Weight: 1040 gr
- Width: 208 mm.
- Height: 140.5 mm.
- Depth: 70 mm.
- Output pupil: 7.14 mm
- Brightness: 51.
- Twilight factor: 18.7.
- Field of view at 1000 m: 128 m
- Operating temperature: from ?20 °C to +70 °C
Bag, neoprene ClicLoc quick release carrying strap, rain cover and lens cap.