The MaxDS110 is an Eco/Log that allows you to view simultaneously on the digital display three data such as Depth, Speed, Water Temperature, Log, Race Timer, Time and Battery Voltage in various formats. High and low depth, speed, water temperature, navigation time and battery voltage alarms can be set. Or 8 different alarms per time and 2 independent Race Timers from 1 to 60 minutes.
It is possible to set the transducer draft to have a correct reading of the depth and a filter to calibrate the update of the depth and speed readings. Using the front keyboard, up to 16 different preset screens can be scrolled through for reading predefined data and each setting is saved in a non-volatile memory.
Different types of transducers are available for depth and speed/temperature, in plastic and bronze with installation through the hull or aft. No external box or other accessories are required. All the readings are taken from the same MaxDS110, just connect the transducers to have a complete instrument.
Each minimum and maximum reading alarm can be set for each piece of data detected. When any of the measured data is out of the preset range, the instrument will sound an alarm at 85 dB and the display will flash. 5 levels of backlighting can be set also to facilitate night vision.
- Power supply voltage: 12/24 Vdc
- Power consumption: 0.095 to 0.15 Amps nominal (rated) depending on the number and type of transducers connected
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
- Display: 3 digits, 5 levels of backlighting with external power on
- Data displayed: Battery Voltage, Speed, Portfundity (from NMEA input), 8 Alarms settable by time, Navigation Time, Race Timer 1 and 2, Water Temperature, Clock, Total and partial Log
- Units of measure: Node-Mile-Km/h, °C - °F, Feet-Meters-Arm (from NMEA input)
- Alarm: 85 dB built-in, Minimum and/or maximum setting for Depth, Speed, Battery Voltage, Water Temperature
- Dimensions: 110x110 mm
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro MaxDS110, Eco/Log - Without Transd.598,00€Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 17 x 18 x 14.5 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
CruzPro Active Transducer Stern - Max 150 m229,00€
CruzPro Trasd. Active Stern + Temp. - Max 300 m336,00€
CruzPro Trasd. Active Pass. Pl. - Max 150 m248,00€
CruzPro Trasd. Active Pass.Pl.+ Temp.- Max 300 m377,00€
CruzPro Trasd. Active Pass.Br.+ Temp.- Max 150 m415,00€
CruzPro Trasd. Active Pass.Br.+ Temp.- Max 300 m472,00€
Cruzpro Sensor Vel/Temp Stern x SLT110166,00€
Cruzpro Sensor Vel/Temp Pass. Plastic x SLT110209,00€
The new Max110 series represents an authentic new concept to display countless data in a single instrument. In fact, it can display 5 different data simultaneously in a single screen, of which 3 in digital digits and 2 on a graduated bar. In addition, the instrument can configure up to 16 different screens (each composed of 5 data) and the user can choose the position and the screen where to display each piece of data.
For each value it is possible to set an alarm for both "high" and "low" values.
The MaxVu110 and MaxRp110 models are equipped with PC software for the Windows operating system. The software allows you to assign the values to be displayed in the 16 screens in a simple and intuitive way. But in any case you have the possibility to assign values also from the instrument itself.