Bluefin LED Hammerhead H20 emits a brightness of 12500 lumens and is therefore the ideal solution for those who really want the best to illuminate the underwater world and have a total aesthetic effect.
The Hammerhead H20 underwater spotlight stands out for the quality that Bluefin LED imprints on the entire range. The structure is in AB2 bronze, the lenses are in borosilicate and everything is perfectly finished to give birth to a truly unique and elegant product.
The suggested installation is on the transom or on the sides and requires only one central hole of 25 mm where the cable will pass inside and tighten 5 screws (not through).
The colour of the light is available in diamond white, topaz blue or emerald green.
In addition, the RGBW color-changing H48 model is available, which must be controlled by the optional wireless DMX controller to create original lighting effects.
Bluefin LED Hammerhead H48 SM - Variation 12000lm1.684,00€
Bluefin LED Hammerhead H20 SM - White - 12500 lm988,00€GTIN13: 5060401610104; Weight: 2.3 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 6.5 cm
Bluefin LED Hammerhead H20 SM - Blue - 12500 lm988,00€GTIN13: 5060401610111; Weight: 2.3 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 6.5 cm
Bluefin LED Hammerhead H20 SM - Green - 12500 lm988,00€GTIN13: 5060401610128; Weight: 2.3 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 6.5 cm
- Suggested for boats up to 30 mt.
- Type Approval from RINA.
- Installable in bulkhead or under the hull
- Requires a through-hole of 25 mm.
- Max Lamp 16000 Lumen - Operative 12500 Lumen for models H20 and 12000 Lumen for H48 - Beam 65°.
- Voltage 24 Vdc, absorption 5.1 A.
- Life expectancy 50,000 hours
- Waterproof, over IPx8, up to a depth of 200 meters. (RINA test).
- Thermal protection, overfeeding and polarity reversal
- Builtin Drivers
- 8 mm borosilicate glass optical quality lenses
- Bronze body AB2
- Diameter 140 mm, thickness 30,7 mm, weight 2,3 Kg.
Gel connector, fuse holder, 2 fuses and screws.