Great White GW20 is Bluefin's solution for the largest recreational craft and the most demanding owners.
The LED card can be replaced at any time, even with the boat in the water, thanks to the possibility of being removed from the inside of the structure. In this way, even in the very rare case of malfunction, the resolution will be immediate.
The underwater LED Great White GW20 emits a light with a flux of 12500 lumens, capable of providing powerful illumination over an angle of 65 degrees.
The colour of the light is available in diamond white, topaz blue or emerald green.
It is also available the GW48 model with RGBW colour variation which must be guided by the optional wireless DMX controller to select the colour or adjust the light intensity even independently between the headlights or in the areas of the boat.
Bluefin LED Great White GW48 IFM - Variaz.12000 lm2.281,00€Weight: 0 kg; Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 cm
Bluefin LED Great White GW20 IFM - White 12500 lm1.525,00€GTIN13: 5060401610210; Weight: 5.2 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 25 cm
Bluefin LED Great White GW20 IFM - Blue 12500 lm1.525,00€GTIN13: 5060401610227; Weight: 5.2 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 25 cm
Bluefin LED Great White GW20 IFM - Green 12500 lm1.525,00€GTIN13: 5060401610234; Weight: 5.2 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 25 cm
- Suggested for boats up to 25 mt.
- Type Approval from RINA.
- Installable in bulkhead or under the hull
- Requires a through-hole of 101 mm.
- Max Lamp 16000 Lumen - Operative 12500 Lumen, model GW48 12000 Lumen - Beam 65°.
- Voltage 24 Vdc, absorption 5.1 A
- Life expectancy 50,000 hours
- Waterproof, over IPx8, up to a depth of 200 meters. (RINA test).
- Thermal protection, overfeeding and polarity reversal
- Builtin Drivers
- 8 mm borosilicate glass optical quality lenses
- Bronze body AB2
- Diameter 140 mm, body thickness 4 mm, recessed bar 170 mm, length, weight 5.2 kg.
Gel connector, fuse holder, 2 fuses, screws and Allen key.