The Great White GW16 is the perfect solution for larger boats that demand the most from underwater LED technology.
The LED card can be replaced at any time, even with the boat in the water, thanks to the possibility of being removed from the structure itself. So the operation of the Great White GW16 underwater spotlight will never be a problem, even in the very rare case that the board fails.
The installation is through and the required hole is 101 mm. It is approved by RINA and includes the Builtin Driver solution, reverse polarity protection, active thermal control and a protective layer to prevent marine vegetation.
The colour of the light is available in diamond white, topaz blue or emerald green.
Bluefin LED Great White GW16 IFM - White 6600 lm1.452,00€GTIN13: 5060401610258; Weight: 5.2 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 25 cm
Bluefin LED Great White GW16 IFM - Blue 6600 lm1.452,00€GTIN13: 5060401610265; Weight: 5.2 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 25 cm
Bluefin LED Great White GW16 IFM - Green 6600 lm1.452,00€GTIN13: 5060401610272; Weight: 5.2 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 25 cm
- Suggested for boats up to 25 mt.
- Type Approval from RINA.
- Installable in bulkhead or under the hull
- Requires a through-hole of 101 mm.
- Max Lamp 12000 Lumen - Operating 6600 Lumen - Beam 65°
- Voltage 12 Vdc, absorption 7.5 A or voltage 24 Vdc, absorption 3.8 A
- Life expectancy 50,000 hours
- Waterproof, over IPx8, up to a depth of 200 meters. (RINA test).
- Thermal protection, overfeeding and polarity reversal
- Builtin Drivers
- 8 mm borosilicate glass optical quality lenses
- Bronze body AB2
- Diameter 140 mm, body thickness 4 mm, recessed bar 170 mm, length, weight 5.2 kg.
Gel connector, fuse holder, 2 fuses, screws and Allen key.