Following the success of the GPS Pro, Bad Elf has designed the new GPS Pro+ adding to its functionality a barometric sensor, the GLONASS satellite constellation receiver and access to the internal hard disk via USB.
The GPS Pro+, code BE-GPS-2300, is a very high performance GPS/Glonass receiver able to locate the position with an error of 2.5 meters. For localization it does not need the assistance of telephone repeaters, does not require an Internet connection and is not required to pay for any subscription.
The GPS Pro+ is officially approved by Apple for use with iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad and iPad Mini. It can also be connected via USB to a PC or Mac to send GPS data in NMEA 0183 format and thus operate with the most popular electronic navigation programs.
The internal barometer, in addition to helping the GPS to locate more accurately the altitude, helps in identifying local weather changes.
- iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air
- iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display
- iPhone 6, 5, 5S, 5C, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G,iPhone
- iPod touch 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Bad Elf BE-GPS-2300 GPS Pro+ Bluetooth377,00€GTIN13: 0032022855139; Weight: 0.4 kg; Dimensions: 14 x 6.8 x 15.4 cm
- Via Bluetooth it sends GPS position to up to 5 Apple devices at the same time.
- Via USB sends GPS position to PC and Mac.
- Barometric sensor for pressure reading and altitude measurement with greater accuracy.
- Data Logger to store up to 200 hours of navigation.
- 66 channel GPS receiver with SBAS/WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS correctors and GLONASS receiver, to an accuracy of 2.5 meters.
- Compatible with the best desktop navigation programs.
- Compatible with all the best navigation apps.
- Compatible with iPhone 3G and later, iPod 2 and later, iPad 1 (iPad Air and iPad mini) and later.
- No Internet connection or subscription is required.
- 35 hours of autonomy in continuous use.
- Splash-proof (IPx4).
- Dimensions 76.5 x 61.5 x 17.5 mm. Weight 90 grams.