The CruzPro F60 provides fuel level reading via digital display. The level can be displayed in Litres/Gallons or in percentage (0-100%) up to 999 Gallons/Litres. It also displays the partial, total and remaining fuel consumed. Readings can be taken in litres, gallons or percentages. Very useful is the high and low fuel level alarm, selectable by the user. It works with common level sensors such as 91005 and 91007. Power supply voltage 12/24 Vdc. NMEA 0183 output or external alarm output, can also be used to control a fuel transfer pump.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Display: 4 digits, 5 levels of backlighting
- Power consumption: 0.018 Amps nominal
- Displays the fuel level in Litres, Gallons or as a percentage
- Input: All popular American and European resistive sensors with 0-30, 0-70, 0-90, 10-73, 10-180, 33-240, 40-250 ohms (and vice versa) such as GM, VDO, Teleflex, Faria, Centroid, Aerotech, Stewart-Warner, etc.
- External Outputs/Alarms: An output terminal can be used as an NMEA 0183 output, as an external alarm output or as a control for a fuel transfer pump.
- NMEA 0183 serial output at 4800 bps (Judgment $IIXDR)
- Alarm: Integrated by 85 dB
- Fuel transfer control pump: Programmable to start an optional pump when the fuel level reaches a preset minimum; Programmable to stop an optional pump when the fuel level reaches a preset maximum
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro F60 Fuel Level Economical179,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.5 x 6.5 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
Headlight Carb Level Sensor. 20/40 Cm.87,00€
Headlight Carb Level Sensor. 36/60 Cm.87,00€
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.