The XS-R in fact illuminates with Exposure Light's exclusive ONV (Optimised Night Vision) technology, which takes advantage of a special red LED that does not dazzle those who are operating or other people around.
The Exposure Light XS-R is made of anodised aluminium and has the best design techniques to be a mini torch so solid that it can withstand a fall from 5 metres and be submerged to a depth of 50 metres.
Exposure XS-R - Multipurpose Torch - Red Light60,00€GTIN13: 5060276417785; Weight: 0.1 kg; Dimensions: 15 x 9.5 x 4.5 cm
- Extremely small and light (33 gr).
- ONV technology so as not to disturb the adaptation of vision to night vision.
- 60 hours of autonomy in low light.
- It withstands up to a depth of 50 metres.
- Made of sturdy aluminum to withstand falls from 5 meters.
- Does not fear corrosive marine elements.
- Red silicone band for a better grip on the teeth and facilitate its tracking.
- Designed and built entirely in the UK to very high standards.
- Weighing only 33 gr., diameter 22 mm and length 49 mm.
- 21 Lumen.
- 2 brightness levels.
Lanyard made of Dyneema® with high reflecting power and 2 non-rechargeable CR123 batteries.
Exposure CR123 Non-Rechargeable Battery9,00€
Exposure Rechargeable CR123 Battery11,00€
Exposure Charger for 2 batteries CR123 Recharge.20,00€
Exposure Tubular Support16,00€