The Barracuda B12 Series is in some way similar to the Piranha entry level design, but it differs for its higher brightness (5900 lumens), for some exclusive features and for the possibility to be powered even at 24 Vdc on all models.
The "Wave Mode" function is new to the world market and allows lights to be scanned from side to side for a "wave" effect. Strobe functionality is also available for an intermittent party effect.
The installation is similar to the Piranha series: just a 13 mm through-hole and a few other measures are sufficient.
The colour of the light is available in diamond white, topaz blue or emerald green.
Bluefin LED Barracuda B12 SM - White - 5900 lm647,00€GTIN13: 5060401610388; Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 6.5 cm
Bluefin LED Barracuda B12 SM - Cobalt Blue 5900 lm649,00€GTIN13: 5060401610395; Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 6.5 cm
Bluefin LED Barracuda B12 SM - Green - 5900 lm649,00€Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 6.5 cm
- Suggested for boats up to 25 mt.
- Strobe function and wave mode.
- Type Approval from RINA.
- Installable in bulkhead or under the hull.
- Requires a through-hole of only 13 mm.
- Max Lamp 9000 Lumen - Operative 5900 Lumen - Beam 60°.
- Power supply at 12 Vdc absorption 4.6 A, or at 24 Vdc absorption 2.35 A.
- Life expectancy 50,000 hours
- Waterproof, over IPx8, up to a depth of 200 meters. (RINA test).
- Thermal protection, overfeeding and polarity reversal
- Builtin Drivers
- Optical quality lenses made of highly impact resistant polymer
- AB2 bronze casing
- Diameter 140 mm, thickness 24 mm, weight 1,25 Kg.
Gel connector, fuse holder, 2 fuses and screws.