The VAF30 is a current analyzer for reading quayside or generator current data such as Volts (90 to 300 VRMS), Amps (0-150 A), frequency (40-70 Hz) and kW (0-45 kW). It is possible to select both a high and low voltage alarm and a high and low frequency alarm. When the alarm is activated the instrument will sound an alarm at 85 dB while the display will flash.
It is possible to use the external output to automatically switch off the generator or to send NMEA 0183 data at 4800 bps for voltage, absorption, frequency and power consumption. 5 levels of backlight can be selected and all settings are saved in a permanent memory. It comes with both transformers for reading current and voltage.
All calibrations are carried out from the parent company but the user can modify them according to his needs. The alarm values for voltage, current and frequency can also be changed from the front panel. You can view the various readings on the screen at the touch of a button.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Power consumption: 0.018 Amps nominal
- Display: 3 digits, 5 levels of backlighting with external backlighting on
- Data displayed: Volt, Ampere, Frequency, kW
- Reading range: 90 to 300 Vac, 0 to +150 Ampere, 40 to 70 Hz and 0.0 to 45.0 kW
- Output: NMEA 0183 serial at 4800 bps ($IIXDR,I,aaaa,A,VAF30,*CS - AC Ampere $IIXDR,F,bb.b,H,VAF30,*CS - AC Frequency $IIXDR,G,cc.c,,VAF30,*CS - AC Kilowatt $IIXDR,U,ddd,V,VAF30,*CS - AC Volt)
- Alarm: 85 dB integrated, settable as minimum and/or maximum for voltage, frequency and power
- Outputs for automatic generator shutdown or for NMEA 0183 output for AC Volts, AC Amps, Frequency and kW
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro VAF30 Alternating Current Analyzer465,00€Weight: 0.3 kg; Dimensions: 7.5 x 11.3 x 15 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.