Unlike the TL55, the CruzPro TL30 can monitor the level of 3 different tanks. The reading can be expressed in Litres, Gallons or in percentage. Compatible with the most common level sensors VDO, Teleflex, Mercury, GM, Stewart-Warner, Centroid, Aero-Tec and many others. It can work with American and European type sensors with resistors from 0-30, 0-70, 0-90, 10-73, 10-180, 33-240, 40-250 Ohm and vice versa. It is possible to select a high and low level alarm for each of the 3 tanks. Once activated, an 85 dB alarm will sound and the display will flash.
One of the rear panel terminals can be set as NMEA 0183 output, as external alarm output or to activate a water transfer pump within the set maximum and minimum limit.
For a better view of the display, 5 levels of backlighting can be selected. It also has a permanent memory for storing all settings, calibrations and alarm values. Even if the indicator is calibrated by the house, the user can modify these settings according to the installation needs. By pressing the front keys, you can scroll through the readings of the various tanks.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Display: 4 digits, 5 levels of backlighting
- Absorption: 0.018 Amps Nominal
- Displays the tank level in Liters, Gallons or in percentage (0-100%)
- External Outputs/Alarms: An output terminal can be used as NMEA 0183 output, as external alarm output or to control a pump for fuel transfer control.
- Sensors: All popular American and European resistive sensors with 0-30, 0-70, 0-90, 10-73, 10-180, 33-240, 40-250 ohms (and vice versa) such as GM, VDO, Teleflex, Faria, Centroid, Aerotech, Stewart-Warner, etc.
- NMEA 0183 serial output at 4800 bps ($IIXDR sentence)
- Alarm: Integrated 85 dB, Adjustable as minimum and/or maximum fuel
- Fuel transfer control pump: Output can be used to start an optional pump when the fuel level reaches a preset minimum; Programmable to stop an optional pump when the level reaches a preset maximum.
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro TL30 Water level 3 Tanks357,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 14 x 11.3 x 15.5 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.