The CruzPro TL55 accurately measures the level of the water tank. The reading performed can be expressed in Litres, Gallons or as a percentage. It is compatible with the most common level sensors of brands such as VDO, Teleflex, Mercury, GM, Stewart-Warner, Centroid, Aero-Tec and many others. It can work with American and European type sensors with resistors from 0-30, 0-70, 0-90, 10-73, 10-180, 33-240, 40-250 Ohm and vice versa. The user can set an alarm for independent high and low level. A level other than those set will activate an 85 dB buzzer and the display will flash.
A rear panel terminal can be set to operate as NMEA 0183 output, as external alarm output or to drive a water transfer pump within the set maximum and minimum limit.
It is possible to select 5 levels of backlighting, the settings and alarm values are saved in a non-volatile memory. All calibrations are carried out from the house, but the user can modify them according to his needs. At the touch of a button, you can display the various readings on the screen.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Display: 4 digits, 5 levels of backlighting
- Power consumption: 0.018 Amps nominal
- Displays the tank level in Liters, Gallons or in percentage (0-100%)
- External Outputs/Alarms: An output terminal can be used as NMEA 0183 output, as external alarm output or to control a water transfer control pump.
- Sensors: All popular American and European resistive sensors with 0-30, 0-70, 0-90, 10-73, 10-180, 33-240, 40-250 ohms (and vice versa) such as GM, VDO, Teleflex, Faria, Centroid, Aerotech, Stewart-Warner, etc.
- NMEA 0183 serial output at 4800 bps ($IIXDR sentence)
- Alarm: Integrated 85 dB, Adjustable as minimum and/or maximum fuel
- Fuel transfer control pump: Programmable to start an optional pump when the fuel level reaches a preset minimum; Programmable to stop an optional pump when the fuel level reaches a preset maximum level.
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro TL55R Water Level179,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.5 x 6.5 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.