Its brightness of 12500 lumens is able to illuminate a particularly large area and with a beam of 65 degrees.
The Stingray S20 underwater spotlight is installed through a hole of only 25 mm. It offers RINA approval, Builtin Driver solution, reverse polarity protection, active thermal control and a Guard X protective layer to prevent marine vegetation.
The colour of the light is available in diamond white, topaz blue or emerald green.
It is also available the S48 model with RGBW colour variation that must be controlled by the optional wireless DMX controller to create truly original light effects.
Bluefin LED Stingray S48 TH - Variation - 12000 lm1.976,00€
Bluefin LED Stingray S20 TH - White - 12500 lm1.220,00€GTIN13: 5060401610142; Weight: 2.7 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 25 cm
Bluefin LED Stingray S20 TH - Blue - 12500 lm1.220,00€GTIN13: 5060401610159; Weight: 2.7 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 25 cm
Bluefin LED Stingray S20 TH - Green - 12500 lm1.220,00€GTIN13: 5060401610166; Weight: 2.7 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 25 cm
- Suggested for boats up to 25 mt.
- Type Approval from RINA.
- Installation through the hull
- Requires a through-hole of 25 mm.
- Max Lamp 16000 Lumen - Operational 12500 Lumen, 12000 Lumen for the color changing model. Beam 65°.
- Voltage 24 Vdc, absorption 5.1 A
- Life expectancy 50,000 hours
- Waterproof, over IPx8, up to a depth of 200 meters. (RINA test).
- Thermal protection, overfeeding and polarity reversal
- Builtin Drivers
- 8 mm borosilicate glass optical quality lenses
- Bronze body AB2
- Diameter 140 mm, body thickness 30.7 mm, 200 mm recessed bar, length, weight 2.7 kg.
Gel connector, fuse holder, 2 fuses and screws.