The installation is through a fitting that resembles that of the transducers for through fishfinders, but the required hole is only 25 mm.
Like all Bluefin LED production, the Stingray S16 offers RINA Type Approval, Builtin Driver solution, reverse polarity protection, active thermal control and a protective layer to prevent marine vegetation.
The colour of the light is available in diamond white, topaz blue or emerald green.
Bluefin LED Stingray S16 TH - White - 6600 lm1.061,00€GTIN13: 5060401610180; Weight: 2.7 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 25 cm
Bluefin LED Stingray S16 TH - Blue - 6600 lm1.061,00€GTIN13: 5060401610197; Weight: 2.7 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 25 cm
Bluefin LED Stingray S16 TH - Green - 6600 lm1.061,00€GTIN13: 5060401610203; Weight: 2.7 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 25 cm
- Suggested for boats up to 25 mt.
- Type Approval from RINA.
- Installation through the hull
- Requires a through-hole of 25 mm.
- Max Lamp 12000 Lumen - Operating 6600 Lumen - Beam 65°
- Voltage 12 Vdc, absorption 7.5 A or voltage 24 Vdc, absorption 3.8 A
- Life expectancy 50,000 hours
- Waterproof, over IPx8, up to a depth of 200 meters. (RINA test).
- Thermal protection, overfeeding and polarity reversal
- Builtin Drivers
- 8 mm borosilicate glass optical quality lenses
- Bronze body AB2
- Diameter 140 mm, body thickness 30.7 mm, 200 mm recessed bar, length, weight 2.7 kg.
Gel connector, fuse holder, 2 fuses and screws.