The Scout Sea-Hub is a marine WiFi router carefully designed to spread the Internet signal throughout the boat and that can be easily connected to multiple sources of connectivity.
The Scout Sea-Hub is equipped with an internal WEB server that works as a control panel for a very simple system configuration. From the panel we can set various levels of protection on the protocols WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK and WPS. It also integrates an SPI firewall, SSID protection and MAC-based monitoring.
The most common options for connecting it to connectivity sources are:
- Connection to the Scout WiFi antenna KS-60 2.0 via USB cable.
- Via a SIM key (G3/G4) with USB connector. If the key is equipped with an external antenna input, we can benefit from the amplified signal of the Scout Sea-Connect.
- Through ethernet input to any connection already existing in the boat.
The Sea-Hub operates at 12 V, but is also equipped with a 240 Vac transformer for larger boats or for use predominantly from the quayside. Offers up to 150 Mbps bandwidth that varies depending on the WiFi protocol used. It weighs 74g and its dimensions are 93 x 70 x 26 mm.
Sea-Hub Scout - WiFi Router122,00€GTIN13: 8052990120154; Weight: 0.5 kg; Dimensions: 18 x 15 x 7 cm
- Create your own secure WiFi network on board
- No need to install any software
- Easily configurable on WEB interface
- Multiple connectivity source options
Antenna for WiFi signal irradiation and 240 Vac adapter.