The binoculars weigh just 530 grams and the OPEN-BRIDGE-SYSTEM makes it easier to grip the binoculars with your hand and fingers. In addition, the grip will be particularly secure, even with a single-handed grip, thanks to the water-repellent rubber with relief texture.
Even when using the compass at night, it will be easy to perform all operations with one hand, thanks to the strategically placed button for the compass illumination.
The compass has been completely redesigned on this new model so that it better absorbs possible movements or vibrations of the boat.
STEINER Navigator (New) 7x30 with Compass511,00€
- Shock-absorbing, shock-absorbingcompass with illumination button in ergonomic position optimized for one-handed operation of binoculars.
- STEINER HIGH-CONTRAST optics for improved brightness, high-contrast images, extremely sharp contours and optimised 3D perception with natural colours.
- OPEN-BRIDGE-SYSTEM for a firmer, more articulated grip for hand and fingers.
- Makrolon® housing: extremely resistant polycarbonate with long-lasting NBR rubber, for maximum lightness and robustness able to withstand an impact of up to 11G.
- External rubberizing with relief texture to allow a more comfortable grip and an excellent grip in any situation.
- Particularly large field of view to offer the best possible overview.
- Sports-Auto Focus™: for images that are always in focus from 20 meters to infinity.
- Sealed with dry nitrogen to combat fogging in all conditions.
- ClicLoc® strap (non-floating) lets you attach or detach your binoculars instantly.
- ErgoFlex grommets for the eyes.
- Waterproof to a depth of 5 metres
- 10-year warranty.
- Weight: 530 gr
- Width: 165 mm.
- Height: 106 mm.
- Depth: 62.5 mm.
- Output pupil: 4.29 mm
- Brightness: 18.4
- Twilight factor: 14.5.
- Field of view at 1000 m: 128 m
- Operating temperature: ?20 °C to +70 °C
Bag, neoprene ClicLoc quick release carrying strap, rain caps and lens cap.