Boss Marine MR1004 4-channel entry level amplifier
The MR1004 amplifier of Boss Marine, even if it has a low power, is able to express itself with an excellent quality; audio.
The MR1004 Boss Marine is a 4-channel class A/B amplifier which, thanks to a specific linear circuitry, is able to reduce distortion and at the same time increase both audio quality and power.
The MR1004 is capable of operating up to 2 ohms, has adjustable gain, thermal control and short circuit protection to speakers.
Thanks to the availability of both high level and low level input, the MR1004 is able to adapt to a wide range of configurations.
The MR1004 cannot be bridged and is therefore not suitable for connection to a subwoofer.
- Max RMS power at 2 Ohm: 75W x 4 channels
- Max RMS power at 4 Ohm: 38W x 4 channels
- Ratio sn 90dB.
- THD distortion 0.01%.
- Channel Separation: >= 60dB
- Frequency Response: 12Hz to 22kHz ?1 dB
- Speaker impedance: 2 to 8 ohms.
- Dimensions 197 x 229 x 51(h) mm.
Boss Marine MR1004118,00€
GTIN13: 0791489123310; Weight: 1.5 kg; Dimensions: 28 x 24 x 9.2 cm
Prices include VAT