The Boss Marine MGR350B is a dashboard stereo with a circular design that follows the aesthetic lines of other instruments that are in the console. In this way we will occupy a minimum space and without skimping on the audio result, capable of releasing a total of 240 W (peak).
With the Bluetooth connection it will be easy and fun to scan all your tracks on your smartphone or MP3 player. Or we can use any reader with USB output or for older devices, we can use the AUX input. USB and AUX are located on the back of the stereo, but can be returned to the console with optional accessory MUSB35.
Like the entire Boss Marine range, the MGR350B also features special attention to aesthetic details, with a chrome-plated ring nut on a black background and blue backlighting.
The Boss Marine MGR350B is now also available in package version, article MCKGB350W.6, which includes a pair of speakers MR6W and an FM antenna MRANT10, useful to have with a single purchase a kit for the installation of a complete audio system.
"MGR350B Boss Marine - Dashboard Stereo167,00€GTIN13: 0791489122979; Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 28 x 13.8 x 12.5 cm
Boss Marine MCKGB350W.6 Package220,00€GTIN13: 0791489123006; Weight: 3 kg; Dimensions: 31.5 x 28.5 x 20 cm
- Bluetooth for audio streaming.
- USB port on the back for reading and charging, can be stored in the console with optional accessory MUSB35.
- AUX input on the back, can be stored in the console with optional accessory MUSB35.
- IPx6 waterproof construction.
- FM/AM radio synthesized with RDS.
- Power 60W x 4 channels.
- Diameter of recessed hole 76 mm, depth 111 mm, frontal dimensions 90 mm.
- Marinisation Boss Marine.