Hammerhead H16: An unrivalled beam of light ...
Hammerhead H16 with a luminous flux of 6600 lumens, offers particularly wide and well distributed background lighting.
The Bluefin LED Hammerhead H16 is the ideal solution for bulkhead installations (on the transom or walled) for medium-sized boats that demand maximum light output.
Hammerhead H16 offers unique impact resistance thanks to its all-bronze AB2 construction and borosilicate lenses.
The Hammerhead H16 underwater LEDs are RINA approved and feature the Builtin Driver solution, reverse polarity protection, active thermal control and a Guard X protective layer to prevent marine vegetation. Installation is very quick: just drill a central hole where the cable will pass inside and tighten 5 screws (not through).
The colour of the light is available in diamond white, topaz blue or emerald green.
Bluefin LED Hammerhead H16 SM - White - 6600 lm915,00€GTIN13: 5060401610074; Weight: 2.3 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 6.5 cm
Bluefin LED Hammerhead H16 SM - Blue - 6600 lm915,00€GTIN13: 5060401610081; Weight: 2.3 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 6.5 cm
Bluefin LED Hammerhead H16 SM - Green - 6600 lm915,00€GTIN13: 5060401610098; Weight: 2.3 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 6.5 cm
- Suggested for boats up to 25 mt.
- Type Approval from RINA.
- Installable in bulkhead or under the hull
- Requires a through-hole of 25 mm.
- Max Lamp 12000 Lumen - Operating 6600 Lumen - Beam 65°
- Voltage 12 Vdc, absorption 7.5 A or voltage 24 Vdc, absorption 3.8 A
- Life expectancy 50,000 hours
- Waterproof, over IPx8, up to a depth of 200 meters. (RINA test).
- Thermal protection, overfeeding and polarity reversal
- Builtin Drivers
- Optical quality 8 mm borosilicate glass lenses.
- Bronze body AB2
- Diameter 140 mm, thickness 30,7 mm, weight 2,3 Kg.
Gel connector, fuse holder, 2 fuses and screws.