The Bluefin LED Hammerhead H16 is the ideal solution for bulkhead installations (on the transom or walled) for medium-sized boats that demand maximum light output.
Hammerhead H16 offers unique impact resistance thanks to its all-bronze AB2 construction and borosilicate lenses.
The Hammerhead H16 underwater LEDs are RINA approved and feature the Builtin Driver solution, reverse polarity protection, active thermal control and a Guard X protective layer to prevent marine vegetation. Installation is very quick: just drill a central hole where the cable will pass inside and tighten 5 screws (not through).
The colour of the light is available in diamond white, topaz blue or emerald green.
Bluefin LED Hammerhead H16 SM - White - 6600 lm915,00€GTIN13: 5060401610074; Weight: 2.3 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 6.5 cm
Bluefin LED Hammerhead H16 SM - Blue - 6600 lm915,00€GTIN13: 5060401610081; Weight: 2.3 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 6.5 cm
Bluefin LED Hammerhead H16 SM - Green - 6600 lm915,00€GTIN13: 5060401610098; Weight: 2.3 kg; Dimensions: 17.5 x 16 x 6.5 cm
- Suggested for boats up to 25 mt.
- Type Approval from RINA.
- Installable in bulkhead or under the hull
- Requires a through-hole of 25 mm.
- Max Lamp 12000 Lumen - Operating 6600 Lumen - Beam 65°
- Voltage 12 Vdc, absorption 7.5 A or voltage 24 Vdc, absorption 3.8 A
- Life expectancy 50,000 hours
- Waterproof, over IPx8, up to a depth of 200 meters. (RINA test).
- Thermal protection, overfeeding and polarity reversal
- Builtin Drivers
- Optical quality 8 mm borosilicate glass lenses.
- Bronze body AB2
- Diameter 140 mm, thickness 30,7 mm, weight 2,3 Kg.
Gel connector, fuse holder, 2 fuses and screws.