The CruzPro GD10 can detect fuel vapours (petrol, naphtha and LPG) and emits an alarm when they exceed 25% of the concentration required for an explosion. The box is attractive and well finished with minimum dimensions (104 x 70 x 40 mm). The GD10 uses switch technology to absorb only 0.1 Ampere at 12 VDC.
- Power supply voltage: 10.5 to 16 Vdc
- Absorption: less than 0.10 Ampere
- Sensitivity: Better than 25% LEL (Lower Explosive Level)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)
- Alarm: Integrated by 85 dB
- Sensor: integrated sensor for LPG, Diesel, Petrol
- Dimensions: 70 x 104 mm
CruzPro GD10 - Gas Detector (no Led)161,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 22 x 10 x 6.5 cm
A series of original and useful tools contained in a box that is also suitable for installation in the engine room.