CruzPro FU60B: Intelligent fuel gauge
CruzPro FU60B fuel level, Indicates instantaneous, partial, total and remaining fuel consumption, Litres/Gallons or percentage, output NMEA 0183.
The FU60B differs from the F60 in that it can also display instant fuel consumption, with results similar to flowmeter systems. Thanks to the initial calibration of the instrument based on the litres of fuel gradually inserted into the tank, the indicator can provide much more accurate data than normal indicators. The level can be displayed in Litres/Gallons or in percentage (0-100%) up to 999 Gallons/Litres or in percentage (0-100%) up to 6500 Litres/Gallons.
The FU60B has been pre-programmed to work with all the most popular resistive level sensors with outputs of 0-30, 0-70, 0-90, 10-73, 10-180, 33-240, 40-250 ohms produced by VDO, Teleflex, Mercury, GM, Stewart-Warner, Centroid, Aereo-Tec and others. It works with both American and European sensors.
Two alarms for minimum and maximum fuel levels can be easily set by the user. Once activated, an 85 dB alarm will sound and the display will flash.
You can choose from 5 levels of backlighting and all settings such as calibration, alarm values and sensor characteristics are stored in a non-volatile memory. It is also equipped with an NMEA 0183 output to transmit the measured data.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 -33 Vdc
- Display: 4 digits, 5 levels of backlighting
- Accuracy: better than 2%
- Inputtable data: Fuel level; Fuel sensor type; Possibility to manually calibrate the fuel consumption or to modify an existing calibration curve.
- Data displayed: Fuel remaining, Fuel used in the trip and total, Instantaneous consumption (gallons/liters per hour), Time-To-Go (relative to current consumption) before the fuel runs out.
- Sensors: All the most popular American and European resistive sensors (Centroid, Faria, GM, VDO, Teleflex, Stewart-Warner, etc.): The CruzPro FU60B Intelligent Fuel Level has been built to work with sensors with resistance: 0-30, 0-70, 0-90, 10-73, 10-180, 33-240, 40-250 ohms (and vice versa 30-0, 70-0, 90-0, 73-10, 180-10, 240-33, 250-40 ohms).
- External Outputs/Alarms: An output terminal can be used as an NMEA 0183 output, as an external alarm output or to control a fuel transfer control pump.
- Data output NMEA 0183: Fuel remaining, Fuel used in the trip and total, Instantaneous consumption (gallons/liters per hour), Time-To-Go (at current consumption) before the fuel runs out.
- Alarm: Integrated 85 dB, Adjustable as minimum and/or maximum fuel
- Fuel transfer control pump: Programmable to start an optional pump when the fuel level reaches a preset minimum; Programmable to stop an optional pump when the fuel level reaches a preset maximum.
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro FU60B Intelligent Fuel Level340,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.5 x 6.5 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
Headlight Carb Level Sensor. 20/40 Cm.87,00€
Headlight Carb Level Sensor. 36/60 Cm.87,00€
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.