The CruzPro D110 is an fishfinder that uses DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology to detect the bottom from a minimum of 0.4 Mt up to 300 Mt. You can adjust various update times of the bottom reading to display the depth more steadily.
Complete with all the common functions of a depth gauge such as shallow and shallow water alarms and keel offset to calibrate the depth at which the transducer is installed. You can choose from 5 levels of backlighting that can also be turned off or on remotely. All adjustments and settings are stored in a permanent memory.
- Operating voltage: 9.5 - 16 Vdc
- Display: 4 digits, 5 levels of backlighting
- Absorption: 0.035 Amps nominal
- Operating temperature: 0° to 50 °C
- Data displayed: Depth, shallow and shallow alarms, Offset keel, readings in feet, meters and arms
- NMEA 0183 serial output at 4800 bps, ($SDDPT) Also programmable as external alarm output
- Alarm: Integrated by 85 dB
- Dimensions: 110x110 mm
- Built-in hole 55 mm
CruzPro D110 Depth sounder - without transducer.411,00€Weight: 0.4 kg; Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 16 cm
CruzPro D110 Echo-sounder - Transd. Stern537,00€Weight: 1.5 kg; Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 22 cm
CruzPro D110 Echo-sounder - Transd. Feed-through561,00€Weight: 1.5 kg; Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 22 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
CruzPro Stern Transducer 120 KHz x D110135,00€
CruzPro Plastic Pass Transducer 120 KHz x D110156,00€
Highly reliable, wide-screen, clear motorboat instrument series for easy reading of data from a distance. They are equipped with NMEA 0183 output so that the detected information can also be transmitted to other instruments or systems.
The construction is elegant and suitable to better decorate the consoles of the boats.
The instruments are all 110 x 110 mm in size, require a 54 mm diameter recessed hole, "non-volatile" memory and five levels of backlighting.