The Scout Wave is a hominidirectional TV/FM antenna contained in a small and pleasant casing (11 cm in diameter and 20 cm high), but that does not give up the performance of larger antennas, thanks to a low noise amplifier with 25 dB gain and a polarization both vertical and horizontal.
Thanks to its omnidirectionality, the antenna is able to receive 360° signals from digital TV broadcasters, analogue TV broadcasters and FM radio stations.
The amplifier has two TV/FM outputs, so we can connect TV and FM radio at the same time.
The casing is airtight and made of UV-resistant material. It can be easily installed (using the template and mounting set supplied with the antenna) on a flat (non-metallic) surface, or on the Scout PA-40 base using the 1 x 14 thread connection.
- Omnidirectional reception 360°
- Frequency 40-860 MHz
- Impedance 75 ohms
- Channels 2-69
- Gain 25 dB
- Noise less than 1.7 dB
- Power supply 12 Vdc
- Two TV/FM outputs on F-type connector
- Antenna diameter 11 cm, height 20 cm
- UV-resistant ASA material
Scout Wave - TV, FM and DAB antenna, Ø 11 cm96,00€GTIN13: 8052990120406; Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 23 x 15 x 15 cm
- Particularly small (11 cm in diameter and 20 cm in height)
- Vertical and horizontal polarization
- No need to install any software
- Low noise amplifier and 25 dB gain
- 2 TV/FM outputs
- 12V amplifier with 2 outputs
- 12V power cable with fuse
- 10 mt of RG-6 coaxial cable with high shielding of 75 Ohm
- 1 mt of TV cable
- 2 connectors type F
- Screws for installation.
Scout PA-40 - Base for Non-jointable Antenna43,00€
Scout PA-82 - Antenna Base for Tree Head39,00€
Scout CM3 3-Way Splitter for TV Signal24,00€