The VAH30 is a current analyzer for reading on-board battery data. The instrument displays battery voltage and charging and discharging current. By applying Peukert's equation he can calculate the energy that has been consumed and the remaining energy. It is possible to set high and low voltage alarms and remaining amperes per hour. When the alarm is triggered, the instrument will sound at 85 dB and the display will flash.
Settings such as backlight level and alarm values are stored in a non-volatile memory. The instrument is supplied with a 150 Ampere SH-150 shunt for current measurement. All calibrations are performed from the house, but the user can modify them as needed
Using the front panel it is also possible to modify the values for the alarms of battery voltage, current, charge efficiency, Peukert exponent, battery capacity in Ah, high and low voltage alarms and minimum value of Amperes per hour remaining. At the touch of a button it will be possible to display the battery voltage (from 9.5 to 33.0 Vdc), charging and discharging current (from -150 to +150 Amperes), the remaining Amperes per hour (from 0 to 3000 Ah) and the percentage of charge remaining in the battery (from 0 to 100%). The VAH30 also has an NMEA 0183 data output at 4800 bps for Voltage, Current and Ampere Hours.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Power consumption: 0.018 Amps nominal
- Display: 3 digits, 5 levels of backlighting with external power on
- Data displayed: Volt, Ampere, Ampere hour, Percentage of charge remaining
- Reading range: 9.5 to 33.0 Vdc, -150 to +150 Amperes, 0 to 3000 Amperes per hour, 0-100% remaining charge
- Battery size: from 100 to 3000 Ampere per hour programmable
- Output: NMEA 0183 serial at 4800 bps ($IIXDR,V $IIXDR,A $IIXDR,G)
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro VAH30 Continuous Current Analyzer379,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 14 x 11.3 x 15.5 cm
- SH-150 150 Ampere Shunt
- Bracket for recessed installation
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.