The CruzPro V55 is a voltmeter for reading boat battery voltage data from 9.5 to 33 VDC. The high and low voltage alarms are selectable independently and when the reading goes out of the set intervals the V55 will emit an alarm at 85 dB and the display will flash. For a better view of the screen, 5 levels of backlight can be selected and each setting will be saved in a non-volatile memory. Power supply 12/24 Vdc. Output NMEA 0183.
Calibrations are carried out by the manufacturer, but can be varied for any particular use. Calibrations such as battery voltage and low/high voltage alarm can be changed from the front panel.
Low/high voltage alarms can be set independently of each other and can be activated or deactivated at the touch of a button.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Power consumption: 0.018 Amps nominal
- Display: 3 digits, 5 levels of backlighting
- Data displayed: Volt, low and high voltage alarm
- Reading range: 9.5 - 33.0 Vdc
- NMEA 0183 serial output at 4800 bps (Judgment $IIXDR,V)
- Alarm: Integrated 85 dB, Adjustable as minimum and/or maximum voltage
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro V55 Voltmeter179,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.5 x 6.5 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.