The CruzPro SLT60 displays boat speed, average speed up to 50 Knots, water temperature in both °C and °F degrees, trip log up to 9.999 Miles, elapsed time in Minutes/Seconds or Hours/Minutes. It is equipped with a race timer for the countdown with two start times that can be set from 1 to 99 minutes, each with an acoustic signal of the minutes and the last 10 seconds.
It has 5 levels of adjustable backlight, which can also be turned off or on remotely. All adjustments and settings are stored in a permanent memory.
The NMEA 0183 output of the SLT60 transmits data on the speed, log and temperature of the water. ASCII information can be used to store performance or repeat information on a remote display.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33.0 Vdc
- 4-digit display, 5 levels of backlighting
- Speed: from 0.0 to 50.0 Nodes/mph/kph. Average speed from 0.0 to 50.0 knots/mph/kph. Travel log from 0.0 to 999.0 miles/Km/nautical miles. Log from 0 to 9999 miles/Km/naval miles. Temperature 0.0 to 32.0 C° (32.0 to 90.0 F°). Race timer with two separate starts, both programmable from 1 to 99 minutes. Missing time 59 Min/59Sec or 59 Hours/59 Minutes
- NMEA 0183 serial data output at 4800 bps ($VWVHW, $VWMTW, $VWVLW)
- Alarm: 85 dB
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro SLT60 Speed Log - without transducer215,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.5 x 6.5 cm
CruzPro SLT60 Speed Log - Stern Transducer351,00€Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 20 x 18 x 18 cm
CruzPro SLT60 Speed Log - Through Transducer392,00€Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 20 x 18 x 18 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
Cruzpro Sensor Vel/Temp Stern x SLT60145,00€
Cruzpro Sensor Vel/Temp Pass. Plastic x SLT60187,00€
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.