CruzPro SLT110: Speed, temperature and log indicator
CruzPro SLT110 speed indicator; up to 50 Kn, water temperature and log, NMEA 0183 output, race timer function, 5 backlight levels.
The CruzPro SLT110 displays the instantaneous speed and average boat speed up to 50 Knots. It also detects the exact water temperature in °C and °F up to 0.1 degrees, the Trip Log up to 9.999 Miles, the time elapsed in Minutes/Seconds or Hours/Minutes.
It is equipped with a Race Timer for the countdown with two start times that can be set from 1 to 99 minutes, each with an acoustic signal of the minutes and the last 10 seconds. You can choose from 5 levels of backlighting, all adjustments and settings are stored in a non-volatile memory.
On the NMEA 0183 output of the SLT110, data on the speed, log and temperature of the water are transmitted. ASCII information can be used to get a performance history or repeat information on a remote display. Power supply 12/24 Vdc. Output NMEA 0183.
- Operating voltage 9.5 - 33.0 Vdc
- Absorption: 0.037 Amps nominal
- Display: 4 digits, 5 levels of backlighting
- Data displayed: Speed - 0.0 to 50.0 knots/mph/kph; Average speed - 0.0 to 50.0 knots/kph/mph; Travel log - 0.0 to 999.9 miles/km/n. miles; Total log - 0 - 9999 miles/km/n miles; Temperature - 0.0 to 32.0 °C (32.0 to 90.0 °F); Race timer: two separate starts both programmable from 1 to 99 minutes. Missing time 59 Min/59 Sec or 59 Hours/59 Minutes;
- Data Output: NMEA 0183 serial at 4800 bps ($VWVHW; $VWMTW; $VWVLW);
- Alarm: Integrated by 85 dB
- Dimensions: 110x110 mm
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro SLT110 Log - without transducer340,00€Weight: 0.4 kg; Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 16 cm
CruzPro SLT110 Log - Stern Sensor500,00€Weight: 1.5 kg; Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 22 cm
CruzPro SLT110 Log - Through Sensor537,00€Weight: 1.5 kg; Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 22 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
Cruzpro Sensor Vel/Temp Stern x SLT110166,00€
Cruzpro Sensor Vel/Temp Pass. Plastic x SLT110209,00€
Highly reliable, wide-screen, clear motorboat instrument series for easy reading of data from a distance. They are equipped with NMEA 0183 output so that the detected information can also be transmitted to other instruments or systems.
The construction is elegant and suitable to better decorate the consoles of the boats.
The instruments are all 110 x 110 mm in size, require a 54 mm diameter recessed hole, "non-volatile" memory and five levels of backlighting.