The CruzPro SAR20 is a charge controller widely used to replace the fixed voltage regulator supplied with the motor, thus increasing charging performance and avoiding battery overcharging by monitoring both voltage and temperature.
It optimizes the charge through an intelligent regulator able to operate on 4 different processes (intensive, absorption, maintenance and equalisation) depending on the state of the batteries and loads. A led is able to show which of the four processes the controller is currently using. Suitable for alternators up to 160 A.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 to 30 Vdc
- Absorption: 0.02 Amps nominal
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
- Flashing Notification LED: One/sec intensive, Two/sec absorption, Three/sec maintenance, Continuous equalisation
- Temperature compensation: Equipped with a sensor for monitoring the temperature during the 4 processes
- Dimensions: 100 x 60 x 30 mm
CruzPro SAR20 - Alternator Charge Regulator448,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 22 x 10 x 7 cm
- The temperature sensor for the batteries is included.
A series of original and useful tools contained in a box that is also suitable for installation in the engine room.