The Snooper S2500 is the entry level version of the Ventura Series, known to represent the most advanced series of specific navigators for campers, caravans and in general for all campers. Ventura integrates the renowned databases of ACSI, CamperStop and Board Atlas, all in a single database within the unit, to provide campers with a set of information not available in other ways. Ventura integrates a total of 20,000 European campsites and regulated rest points for campsites and caravans. For each campsite are accessible information about all services available.
Ventura also benefits from Snooper's Truckmate technology, which is well known for making heavy vehicles travel better. By inserting the weight of your caravan or motor home, you will avoid routes with underpasses that are too low or with weight limits.
The Snooper Ventura S2500 integrates Navteq cartography with Free Lifetime Map Updates for the whole of Europe, the Aura database for detecting Autveloxes and speed limit warnings and the TMC service for traffic information.
The S2500 has a 4.3" display with a resolution of 272 x 480 pixels and is very small in size: 118 x 74 x 12 mm.
Snooper Ventura Pro S2500 EU370,00€GTIN13: 5019896250050; Weight: 1 kg; Dimensions: 16.5 x 16 x 16 cm
- Ventura Technology
- Integrated ACSI, CamperStop and Board Atlas database
- Europe-wide mapping with Free Lifetime Map Update
- Aura technology speed camera alerts and speed limits
- TMC functionality
- 4.3" display - 272 x 480 pixels
- Navteq cartography extended to the whole of Europe with Free Lifetime Map Update.
- Support for fixing to the windscreen.
- Power supply/charger plug cigarette lighter.
- USB cable.