The RH60 is a revolution counter, motorcycle hours, elapsed time. It can work with any type of motor and can be driven with various frequencies and signal amplitudes. Allows you to select an alarm for over-rev and also an alarm for maintenance (for example, can be set to remind you when to make the oil change). When the alarm is triggered, the instrument sounds at 85 dB and the display flashes.
The various levels of backlighting allow the display to be displayed at best even at night and all calibrations, such as alarm values, are stored in a non-volatile memory. The user can always modify these settings according to his needs.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Power consumption: 0.018 Amps nominal
- Display: 3 digits, 5 levels of backlighting with external backlighting on
- Data displayed: RPM (0-9999), Engine hours (0.0-9999), Elapsed time (00:00 min/sec - 99:59 h/min)
- Input: Low, Medium and High Sensitivity for each type of transmitter
- Output: NMEA 0183 serial at 4800 bps or for external alarm
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro RH60 Revolution counter357,00€Weight: 0.2 kg; Dimensions: 14 x 11.3 x 15.5 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
It is the most complete series in the CruzPro range. It is appreciated for its small size, which allows it to be installed on even the smallest boats.
They all have 5 levels of backlighting. The outer diameter is 6.3 mm, while the recessed hole is 55 mm.