The RH110 is a nautical rev counter with the possibility of displaying the motorcycle hours and the elapsed time. It can work with any type of motor and can be driven with various frequencies and signal amplitudes. Allows you to set an over-rev alarm and an alarm for maintenance (e.g. to remind you when to change oil). When one of the alarms is activated, the instrument sounds at 85 dB and the display flashes.
The selection of 5 levels of backlighting ensures that the display is correctly displayed. The settings, calibrations and alarm values are stored in a non-volatile memory. All factory settings can be changed as required by the user.
- Power supply voltage: 9.5 - 33 Vdc
- Absorption: 0.035 Amps nominal
- Display: 3 digits, 5 levels of backlighting with external switching on of the same; 13 levels of damping
- Data displayed: RPM (0-9999), Engine hours (0.0-9999), Elapsed time (00:00 min/sec - 99:59 h/min)
- Input: Low, Medium and High Sensitivity for each type of transmitter
- Serial output NMEA 0183 at 4800 bps or for external alarm
- Dimensions: 110x110 mm
- Built-in hole: 55 mm
CruzPro RH110 Revolution counter / Hour counter448,00€Weight: 0.4 kg; Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 16 cm
- Bracket for recessed installation
Highly reliable, wide-screen, clear motorboat instrument series for easy reading of data from a distance. They are equipped with NMEA 0183 output so that the detected information can also be transmitted to other instruments or systems.
The construction is elegant and suitable to better decorate the consoles of the boats.
The instruments are all 110 x 110 mm in size, require a 54 mm diameter recessed hole, "non-volatile" memory and five levels of backlighting.