The Navigator Pro 7x50c is the reference for all those yachtsmen who, while demanding the top quality of the STEINER brand, have an inadequate budget to screen the professional models of the Commander series.
The Navigator Pro 7x50c incorporates the compass function which is particularly precise in detection, thanks to the damping liquid and special shock absorbing solutions. The compass includes illumination for night use and faith line.
STEINER Navigator Pro 7x50 with Compass594,00€
- Integrated compass with damping and shock-absorbing liquid.
- Steiner Nano-Protection®: molecular water-repellent, able to repel water and dust from lenses.
- Makrolon® housing: extremely resistant polycarbonate with long-lasting NBR rubber for maximum lightness and robustness that can withstand an impact of up to 11G.
- Sports-Auto Focus™: For images that are always in focus from 20 meters to infinity.
- N2 injection™: sealed with dry nitrogen injected at 14 psi pressure with 2-way valve technology. To counter fogging in any condition.
- Floating prism system with flexible silicone for shock absorption.
- Chemical coatings are applied in all air-glass passages to ensure that the passage of light is optimised, so that our eye can perceive greater contrast and brighter details even in low light.
- Production process articulated on more than 400 phases that attest its rigorous quality.
- Padded floating case: allows the binoculars to float and the bright yellow colour allows easy tracking.
- ClicLoc®: allows you to hook or unhook the case immediately.
- Waterproof to a depth of 5 metres
- Warranty 10 years.
- Weight: 1110 gr
- Width: 207 mm.
- Height: 140 mm.
- Depth: 95 mm.
- Output pupil: 7.1 mm
- Brightness: 51.02
- Twilight factor: 18.7.
- Field of view at 1000 m: 123 m
- Operating temperature: from ?20 °C to +60 °C
Bag, quick-connect ClicLoc neoprene carrying strap, rain hood and lens cap.