In the Navigator Pro 7x30c we find most of the construction techniques used on STEINER professional binoculars, such as Makrolon® construction, Nano-Protection®, Sports-Auto Focus™ functionality, 14 psi N2 injection™ and other solutions that have always characterized STEINER quality.
STEINER Navigator Pro 7x30 with Compass471,00€
- Integrated compass with damping and shock-absorbing liquid.
- Makrolon® housing: extremely resistant polycarbonate with long-lasting NBR rubber for maximum lightness and robustness that can withstand an impact of up to 11G.
- Steiner Nano-Protection®: molecular water-repellent, able to repel water and dust from lenses.
- Sports-Auto Focus™: For images that are always in focus from 20 meters to infinity.
- N2 injection™: sealed with dry nitrogen injected at 14 psi pressure with 2-way valve technology. To counter fogging in any condition.
- Floating prism system with flexible silicone for shock absorption.
- Chemical coatings are applied in all air-glass passages to ensure that the passage of light is optimised, so that our eye can perceive greater contrast and brighter details even in low light.
- Production process articulated on more than 400 phases that attest its rigorous quality.
- Padded floating case: allows the binoculars to float and the bright yellow colour allows easy tracking.
- ClicLoc®: allows you to hook or unhook the case immediately.
- Waterproof to a depth of 5 metres
- Warranty 10 years.
- Weight: 560 gr
- Width: 165 mm.
- Height: 107 mm.
- Depth: 68 mm.
- Output pupil: 4.3 mm
- Brightness: 18.4 mm.
- Twilight factor: 14.5.
- Field of view at 1000 m: 123 m
- Operating temperature: from ?20 °C to +60 °C
Bag, quick-connect ClicLoc neoprene carrying strap, rain hood and lens cap.